A traditional hardwired backup circuit designed to reliably run up to a 3 pump pumping station in the event of the wet well primary control failure. Enables easy retrofit to existing panels through efficient space optimisation whilst maintaining use of standard easily obtainable components.
- Very compact: Up to 5 times smaller than the competition. Enclosure fits inside most MCC Control sections.
- Reliable operation: Uses highly reliable and proven components
- Ease of maintenance: Minimal maintenance required, but simple to maintain through plug in replaceable relays and timers.
- Highly configurable: Functions covering a large number of pumping station types and control methods
- Simple to install: Simple connectors for all I/O and power
- Minimal training required: Consistent backup operation across all sites
Direct Online Pump Starter Training Enclosure
Part of undertaking a Customer Acceptance Testing function as a Systems Integrator is demonstrating the correct operation of pumps and valves.
This compact enclosure simulates and displays the behaviour of a Direct Online (DOL) starter.
Connections to the PLC are vis simple 2×5 pin connector enabling plc control and feedbacks as received from real starters
- Very small compact design.
- Clearly indicates operation of pump.
- Simulates all modes of pump starter.
Due to the unpredictable lead times of the installation of communications lines, a need was identified to enable timely commissioning of communications to ‘streetside’ kiosks.
These units were initially developed to allow this testing to take place without delaying the expensive commissioning teams, but can also be used to convert existing communications lines (PSTN and Leased Lines) to more cost effective, 21CN compliant lines (ADSL and GPRS/3G).
- Cost effective
- Easy to deploy
- All major line types
Conversion of Analogue lines to 21CN
White Paper on Leased Line Replacement under 21CN infrastructure…..
‘…..The traditional analogue leased line services do not fit well into the new infrastructure…. From the corporate customers view there is an economic case for changing the way that “point to point” or “point to multipoint communications” are approached…. The alternative ADSL, 3G, GPRS services are more cost effective and offer higher bandwidths. There is also a case for future proofing any new installation, by installing an IP based solution from the outset, even though the devices on site may be based on legacy RS-232 or RS-485 serial communications…’
Simple to set up
All versions of the T-COMM units are ‘matched’ pairs with one being installed at either end of the communications line. All require very simple DIL switch setup dependent on the specific line parameters. These are all accessible via the access hatch in the top of the units and come with full instructions on the various DIL switch position requirements.